Anne Margolis is our featured guest today. She is a Certified Nurse Midwife with almost 30 years of experience, author, birth educator, Instagram maven, and so much more. We chat today all about how she has been working towards Bettering the Birth...
Anne Margolis is our featured guest today. She is a Certified Nurse Midwife with almost 30 years of experience, author, birth educator, Instagram maven, and so much more. We chat today all about how she has been working towards Bettering the Birth Space since before her first baby was born and how that first childbirth experience led to her to launching Home Sweet Homebirth and everything that has followed. Topics covered include:
- Importance of rehumanizing the entire childbirth experience
- How the Midwifery model of care renormalizes chidlbirth as beautiful and sacred
- Home Sweet Homebirth is a mindset you take with you to wherever you give birth
- The built in continuity of care that comes with Midwifery model of care
- How Anne puts her Dad clients in the center of her practice next to Mama and Baby
You can find out more about Anne and Home Sweet Homebirth at
Like what we have to say? Subscribe to the channel, like this show, and come see us over at the Nest and Welcome To Fatherhood!
For more information on Katie DaMota and Nest Family Resource please visit:
For more information on David Arrell, his book Welcome To Fatherhood, and his other coaching and consulting offerings please visit:
Podcast music credit for The Road Ahead:
Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: YQSX0VF4MX6S3N8K
Photo credit: Anne Margolis